Green Acres Preschool has been serving the Churchland, Western Branch, and Northern Suffolk communities for four decades…and counting!
Our school features small classes and a safe, nurturing learning environment. Hands-on activities encourage children to use their imaginations while they learn. All Green Acres preschool teachers hold professional teaching degrees and bring a wealth of specialized training and experience to their 3- and 4-year-old classrooms.
All classes meet from 9am to 12pm. The preschool calendar each year begins the Thursday after Labor Day and ends the Thursday before Memorial Day.
- To be eligible, child must be three years old by September 30 of the term.
- Choice of programs:
- 3 days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- 4 days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- To be eligible, child must be four years old by September 30 of the term.
- 4-day program: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Get the latest school events and news on Green Acres Preschool’s Facebook page.
You are welcome to download our 2017-18 preschool registration form now, but we would really love you to meet our teachers in person. Contact us to schedule a visit!