All Sunday School classes begin at 9:45am.
- New in 2016! The Seekers Class (in the Parlor) is a small-group format that welcomes all adults to informally discuss topics relevant to our daily lives.
- The Fellowship Class (in the Meeting Room) discovers 21st-Century applications of scripture using lessons from The Present Word series.
- The Discussion Class (in the Library) bases its small-group Bible discussion on lessons from the Journey with Jesus online series.
- 3-year-olds through 5th graders, get ready for DEEP BLUE. This curriculum incorporates Bible lessons, songs, art, science, and more.
- Middle Schoolers, prepare for Feasting on the Word. We explore lessons with friends while enjoying breakfast together each week.
- High Schoolers discuss the book of Hebrews in their own coffee shop through the curriculum, HeBrews.
Additional Youth Activities
For middle and high schoolers, a program is scheduled for Sunday evening from 6:00-8:00pm. Outings are often planned in lieu of the regular program. Read more about our youth program.
A safe, nurturing infant and toddler nursery is provided on Sunday mornings from 8:35am until the conclusion of the 11:00am worship service.