1. Everything happens for a reason.
2. God helps those who help themselves.
3. God won’t give you more than you can handle.
4. God said it, I believe it, that settles it.
5. Love the sinner, hate the sin.
All true? Not so fast. Beginning in May on Wednesday nights, we will be taking a look at these phrases we have heard all of our lives through Adam Hamilton’s book, Half Truths. For five weeks we will learn that although they capture some element of truth, when compared to the wisdom found in Scripture, they’re really just popular sayings. Join us for dinner at 6:00pm followed by our new Bible Study at 6:45pm.